Friday, July 8, 2011

Apologia Science


If I can purchase curriculum used I do and one of my favorite places to go is Homeschool Classifieds. I love that I can search with a search a tool. Once you type in the product you are looking for it will show results for both those selling the product and those seeking to purchase the product. There are other search options as well you can search by product or subject. Everything is in alphabetical order making it easy to scan through.

At this time various companies are selling curriculum at discounted prices. While Homeschool Classifieds is a great place to find used and or new curriculum do your homework. A search on Google will give you results where to buy a product new the cheapest.


I recently purchased Apologia Physical Science off of Homeschool Classifieds through a company called Southwest Homeschool Supply at the time I purchased I got a good deal. I bought the student text, test and answer key along with the CD brand new for $80.00 with paid shipping.

Be sure to know exactly what you are looking for and which edition, remember Apologia has two different additions. Sellers like Lisa from the Southwest Homeschool Supply are great to do business with. She responded to my various emails in a timely manner, confirmed the product I wanted and let me know when she shipped.

By using the Google search I found that at this time the best place to buy the kits for Apologia is at Home Science Tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment